Saturday, August 9, 2008

The Good Ringtones

Electricity
220V , 50 Cycle and the plugs are dual round prongs of the European variety.( 110V available in most hotel bathrooms )
Adapters also available at some hotels OR can be purchased at Matahari's ( supermarket ) for around 35,000 Rp.

Children
Most Hotels will not charge for your child if they are in the same room using an existing bed. This is where "suite's "come in handy and are at times the same price as a "deluxe room". Check and see if the hotel has a childrens program. They are very good and can be used to get the kids out of your hair for an afternoon. Most family hotels have baby sitting services.

Hair Dryer
Most Hotels will have a hairdryer on Request from "house keeping" If they dont have one in the room already. If it's not in the bathroom , check one of the dressing table drawers.

*Note :
99% of Hotels quote in $US and will take credit cards ( some hotels charge 3% for this service )

Direct Email
Below are Lists of booking agents , followed by Hotels and their direct email addresses , so you can negotiate your own rate. This list will grow as I find hotel email addresses , however , getting their direct email address is a little hard as most booking agents prefer NOT to give you access directly to a hotel for obvious reasons. I stress that I make NO monies from this list and its my Love of Bali and its people that I have provided this information.

Disclaimer :
By Placing these links , I am not endorsing any Hotel OR Booking Agency , I am just making links to the information that I have found by surfing the net myself. I chose a Hotel by its facilities and location and then surfed the net for the best offer. I found that a picture helped my decision making.

No comments: